Decorating your home in grey has been the trend for some time now. Grey is the new white. I have been a closet designer for over seven years now and 95% of all the closets that we install now are in white compared to about 75% five years ago. Most of my clients have been painting their closet walls various shades of grey so their white closet systems can really pop.
Grey is the New White!
Bella Systems Philly would like to introduce some of our grey finishes that will work beautifully with the grey trends of decorating today.
- Shadow is our newest finish which is a solid medium grey. Shadow comes in either a flat front or a five-piece shaker door or drawer front.
- Asian Night is a textured grey with various tones from medium to dark. In Moorestown, I designed a very large walk in closet with this beautiful textured finish. It was complete with five-piece shaker door fronts and a large center island.
- Weekend Getaway is a light grey wood grain finish. This finish would look beautiful in beach homes.
- Carrara marble finish countertop for a bench seat will look stunning in a mud room. The Carrara countertops look amazing on center islands in walk in closets.
- Memento is our white textured finish with shades of grey and brown. This finish looks like a weathered white. This finish is also very popular with beach homes.
Any of these finishes along with white will add beautiful features to your home. White will always be a staple in any home but adding a few added touches of these grey finishes will give any closet space, wall unit or home office dynamic and exciting trendy look.
Another option to add pops of color to your white cabinetry is with brass colored knobs and handles. We carry many different options that would really pop your grey or white door front.
Please contact me to set up your free closet design consultation and I will show you all of our grey finishes and fronts to chose from.