A Beautiful, Yet Functional, Custom Closet for your Kennett Square Home
Bella Systems Philly Custom Closet Company offers the homeowner, a level of luxury, comfort and convenience once unheard of. Whether your closets are very small or as large as a room, Bella Systems Philly can help you find a place for everything for your Kennett Square home.
Our designers will come to your home and work directly with you to design a functional yet beautiful closet. Although there are no tools that can magically enlarge your closets we will work hard to squeeze every bit of useful space from them and work within your budget. Contact Bella Systems Philly for your free consultation today!
Your Custom Closet Options
First things first. Do you fold or hang your clothes? Do you want to store your belongings behind doors or in drawers? Do you have a lot of shoes? Do you share your closet with your spouse? No matter what your requirements, Bella Systems Philly is here to help.
- Floor vs. Wall Mount– For a true built-in furniture look, choose a floor mounted closet system. Wall mounted system allows you to vacuum beneath and easily replace carpeting.
- Folding vs. Hanging– One of the first thing to ask yourself in designing your closet is how much space you need for folded clothes vs. those you want to hang.
- Double Hanging– You’ll get twice as much space for shirts, blouses and pants by choosing a Double Hang configuration.
- Long Hanging– You need to devote at least 10% of your closet to Long Hanging space for coats and dresses.
- Triple Hanging– If your ceiling height allows you have the option of three levels of hanging for shirts, blouses and pants.
- Drawers– Drawers add the look of luxury to your closet plus offer a private solution to help organize your clothes.
- Cabinet Doors– One of the first thing to ask yourself in designing your closet is how much space you need for folded clothes vs. those you want to hang.
- Shoes– Whether you choose flat shelves or slanted shelves we can provide you with the space to organize and store your shoes.
- Hampers and Baskets– Choosing a Hamper or Basket makes the most of your space while helping to keep your laundry off the floor and sorted.
- Islands– An Island increases storage while providing “counter space” for folding clothes or a place to put your suitcase when packing.
Bella Systems Philly designers will work with in your budget to design you a functional and beautiful closet. Contact Bella Systems Philly today for your free consultation today!