Pantry & Linen Closets
Improve Pantry Organization
A home’s kitchen is its heart. A disorganized kitchen, however, invites and attracts clutter. Proper pantry organization frees up counter space for school projects, cookie decorating, meal preparations and easier cleanup. Bella Systems Philly can create a custom pantry closet design that will save you time, money and stress by incorporating your needs into your kitchen pantry’s plan.
All cooks need well-stocked pantries. Bella Systems Philly won’t provide the contents, but we’ll create the perfect custom pantry design that will take your pantry organization to the next level. Your custom pantry closet can incorporate:
- Open shelving to display cookbooks and collectibles or to keep frequently used supplies within easy reach
- Integrated wine racks for table and cooking wines
- Built in hanging shelves for stemware
- Linen hooks for towels and aprons
- Shelf dividers and pullout racks to create optimum accessibility
- Drawers for silverware and serving pieces
- A variety of finishes, details and accessories to complement your kitchen’s style
Why Investing in a Custom Pantry Closet Makes Sense
In older Philadelphia homes, where space is a premium and pantry organization is difficult, Bella Systems Philly can repurpose nooks and crannies by transforming them into useful storage space. Whether you dream of competing on Chopped or prefer takeout from the newest Thai restaurant, a perfectly placed pantry provides storage for many kitchen necessities – even those that only make infrequent appearances.
- Everyday items, like canned goods, cereal, pasta, peanut butter, bread, crackers and spices
- Occasionally-used tools like blenders, mixers, serving pieces and bake ware
- Infrequently-used items like china and crystal
- Prized dishes and collectibles you’d like to display and enjoy where they don’t interfere with your work
- Cookbooks for days when you don’t feel like experimenting
Linens Need Homes Too
Between bedding, blankets, towels and tablecloths, linens require storage space. Rather than relegating linens to a bedroom closet shelf, inaccessible blanket chest or plastic bin shoved beneath a bed, Bella Systems Philly offers linen closet design to fit your family’s needs and complement your home’s style.
Linen closet storage keeps linens accessible and convenient. Our designers work with you and your space to maximize or increase your linen storage space so that all your linens have a place. Bella Systems Philly will design new shelving to meet your specific needs including the following accessories:
- Wire basket storage shelves to promote ventilation and keep linens fresh
- Stationary or pullout racks to hang fine and heirloom textiles and protect them from damage caused by prolonged folding
- Cubbies and shelves that adjust to contain bulky items like duvets
- Pullout and stationary drawers to contain smaller necessities and make it easier to keep track on items stored in deep closets
Linen closet organizers go a long way to keeping your linens organized. Linen closet designs also work in a variety of places – hallways, bathrooms, bedrooms, along the wall leading from the master bedroom to the master bathroom and even in underutilized spaces, such as under the stairs.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Check out our work
Schedule a Complimentary Design Consultation
Let us help you get the pantry closet of your dreams!